Do you love colour?
I am a huge lover of colour and I truly believe it can effect your mood and confidence. When you feel confident in the colours you are wearing you simply look better. That might not be anything to do with whether the colour suits you or not. You didn’t expect me to say that, I am sure. Because for so long we have been fed the message that we “should” be wearing colours that suit us and that most of us “can’t” wear black.
What I have discovered over the many years I have been showing my clients the colours that suit them, is that sometimes we don’t like the colours that suit us! So I have developed a way to help you tailor your colour palette so that it is truly yours and one you love.
The Colour Dossier is the start point, it’s an online colour analysis service with a big difference to seeing a colour consultant. It’s packed full of information about which colours suit you, plus some extras I have added to personalise it based on what you love. It also contains information on makeup, jewellery and how to mix your colours together to create outfits. There are no rules you must follow, it is designed with your likes and dislikes incorporated so that you always feel your absolute best in the colours you wear.
Your Personalised Colour Dossier
Is a 28 page digital booklet full of colour and ideas to help you make dressing (and makeup) easy. And it’s personalised just for you.
How does it work?
You purchase the Dossier online (see below), answer a few quick questions, upload a photo and within a few days you will receive your Dossier.
- An analysis of your colouring telling you which are your best colours including key neutrals and accent colours as well as which of the season’s fashion colours work for you. (This isn’t an ’80s style colour analysis, it’s much more practical and gives you simple tips to follow)
- A base set of 30 colours that suit your Dominant colouring
- 6 additional colours which work for your secondary colouring
- A set of 10 additional colours chosen for you based on what you love
- How to wear colour – showing you some outfit ideas you can use as inspiration for creating your own
- Your best authority colour and your best attention grabbing colour
- How to wear black, if you want to, I’ll tell you how to make it work for you
- Colours for glasses and jewellery
- Ideas for pieces to pick from the current season and what to add into your wardrobe now
- A Personalised Makeup Capsule wardrobe (Buy alone here for £29)
Included is a suggestion for:
- Base – which, depending on your requirements could include a primer, tinted moisturiser and/or foundation
- Eyeshadows for day and evening
- Eye pencils for day and evening
- 3 Lipsticks; an everyday colour, a pink/peach depending whether you are warm or cool, your best red
- Application tips
- A list of essential tools and brushes
How will you benefit?
Instead of wondering whether you should spend a month’s salary on that coat because you aren’t sure about the colour, go armed with information, so you don’t make costly mistakes in the future.
Say yes to “Living in colour” it will revolutionise your wardrobe and make shopping much more fun!
You will be able to decide which colours you want to wear, that you feel fabulous in, rather than being dictated to about what you “should” wear or “can’t” wear.
You will be able to shop for makeup confidently.
Your colour dossier comes with a PDF booklet with printed colours, but if you would like a wallet containing 48 physical fabric swatches you can now order these as well.
If you already know which colours suit you and would just like to buy a wallet with 48 swatches you can do that here for just £49 or £59 if the wallet is to be delivered outside the UK
(Please note you must know which wallet you want as an analysis is not included in the price.
Please quote one of the following options in the box on the order form when you click the link above :
Deep and Warm, Deep and Cool, Light and Warm, Light and Cool, Warm and Bright, Warm and Soft, Cool and bright, Cool and Soft, Bright and Warm, Bright and Cool, Soft and Warm, Soft and Cool