Bored of Black? (or Navy or Grey)
Join me for a colour webinar, where you will discover the 3 steps to add colours to your wardrobe that you love – without being told what you can or can’t, should or shouldn’t wear.
We are all unique individuals, so it doesn’t make sense to me that we should all fit into a box called Autumn or Spring. Would you agree?
Have you had colour analysis but felt there was something not right? Or worse, really didn’t like the colours you were given. It maybe because you are missing the crucial elements that will truly make your colour palette unique to you.
If you want to find out how to create a beautiful colour palette for your wardrobe that makes you look and feel good, join me on the webinar.
What we will cover in this event:
- Why is colour important
- Why rules shouldn’t be part of your wardrobe
- Demystifying those confusing labels – Sprinter, Sweet Pea Summer (ugh)
- Why you might be confused, even if you have had colour analysis in the past
- Discover your dominant colour characteristic – it makes shopping so much easier
- The 2 crucial steps most colour analysis misses
- My simple trick for mixing colours to create outfits
I look forward to seeing you on the webinar!