Why a Capsule Wardrobe?
If you are aiming for the top of your profession, it makes sense to invest in your personal image, with a wardrobe to match your role in the organisation.
A carefully thought out capsule wardrobe will:
- Save you time and money – you get maximum cost per wear so making investments makes financial sense
- Demonstrate your professionalism
- Make mornings easier because everything works together and you can put an outfit together in minutes
- Make you feel good about yourself because every item fits and flatters you
- Get worn! You love every piece so it doesn’t sit at the back of the wardrobe
- Be easy to add in updates each new season
But most women don’t have the time to create the perfect wardrobe for themselves…
Here’s an example of part of a capsule wardrobe for Autumn. Including work, Dress Down Friday, weekend and some evening wear.
Neutrals are grey and black and accents are claret and teal/jade.
The work and Dress Down Friday Pieces
Included here are a pair of black velvet jeans – smarter for dress down than blue jeans, they also get used for the weekend and evening.
And just a few of the capsule wardrobe outfits you could create – there are plenty more:
If you would like me to create a capsule wardrobe personalised for you choose the Capsule Wardrobe Dossier service.