As you may already know, this week women the world over celebrated International Women’s Day (see how I spent the day celebrating one of my own special women) What does this have to do with March beauty and LookFantastic I hear you ask? Well, the March Beauty box from LookFantastic focusses on women who have made contributions to the beauty industry and beyond.
If you haven’t heard of, or ever ordered a Beauty Box before, I think they are a really great idea. Not only because you get to try out some new beauty products that you maybe would have never found before, but also because the sample sizes you receive in the box are great to pack away for your next trip. The box costs between £13 and £14.50 per month depending on how long you want to subscribe for and it contains products worth over £50.
For the March edit there are some great treats I am looking forward to trying out…
As well as the latest addition of Elle Magazine the box also includes:
- Pur Minerals Disappearing Act Concealer – described as a lightweight yet powerful concealer it is blended with Retinol, Ceramides and Salicylic Acid to conceal, even out skin tone and what I really need to hide dark circles!
- Skinchemists 24H Aqua Repair Facial Serum – packed with active ingredients, antioxidants and vitamin rich it provides a brighter and smoother complexion. Perfect for post winter skin and it is suitable for all skin types.
- Redken Heatcure Treatment – It’s like someone was reading my mind when they put this box together because here is another product I really need! For my post colour treated hair a mask is just what the hairdresser ordered. This one heats up as it works its magic.
- ST. Tropez Instant Gloss – I am a huge fan of St Tropez so I am really keen to try this latest product. It is a finishing product to enhance your tan and make it gleam – I will definitely be packing this on my upcoming trip to Dallas after I have been fake tanned.
- Caudalie Vine Active 3 in 1 Moisturiser – this is the product you need if your skin is crying out for hydration (that will be me again) or if you work in the city. It is lightweight but moisturising and contains unique anti-polution technology which will help keep your skin clean and clear.
- Starskin Eye Catcher – This is the one I will be lying in bed with tomorrow morning while I drink my tea! It’s an under eye mask with a host of vitamins which claims to reduce dark circles, fine lines and puffiness.
As well as your copy of Elle there is also a mini magazine which contains information about the products, interviews and some makeup trend information.
So if you would like to try some new beauty products without a big spend the LookFantastic Beauty Box is the perfect way to do it. I know that some of these products will be added to my routine. Find out more about the boxes – you can see what has been included in previous months too – or get you subscription here.