As the holiday season starts I’ve been thinking about which beauty products I can’t do without while I’m away from home. I always think being on holiday is a time to pamper yourself with your favourite products so you feel your most relaxed and glamorous.
So I’ve been preparing my shopping list from one-stop-shop Look Fantastic. They always have a variety of offers on as well so you will find some bargains and free gifts are probably included in your order too.
Here are my 5 must take products:
1. Hair – Sun, sea and chlorine can really give your hair a battering on holiday so my first pick is a shampoo and conditioner pack. The Kérastase Nutritive Bain Nutri Thermique and Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique bundle contains royal jelly and is heat activated, protecting hair from root to tip if you will be heat styling. Both products are designed to lock in moisture leaving your hair nourished and soft. A gorgeous treat to make your holiday hair look beautiful.
2. Legs – This Works Skin Deep Dry Leg Oil. Whether you have been for a wax before you go on holiday or will be shaving whilst away this award winning wonder product is one to make sure you pack. It contains pressed plant oils that enhance the skin, prolong your tan and prevent peeling so your bronzed limbs look better for longer.
3. Face – Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream from Ren. A newly tested product. A little of this wonderful smelling moisturiser goes a long way. It contains antioxidants and vitamins to protect and energise, and leaves the skin glowing. (One of our testers has sensitive skin, this caused no irritation and she loved it.)
4. Body – L’Occitane Verbena Discovery Collection. This is one I’ve mentioned before and still love. The kit contains mini sizes of the shower gel, body lotion, hand cream, soap and Eau de Toilette. It has a fabulous fresh lemony fragrance that I find so refreshing and is perfect to use after a day in the sun before heading out to dinner.
5. Nails – Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I know I have mentioned this before but it’s a product I really cannot live without. If you want to change your varnish often on holiday this makes it simple and fast. You can literally paint your nails (base and 2 coats of colour) add this on the top and you are done in 10 minutes with no waiting ages for polish to dry.
What are your must take holiday products?