This spring my handbag capsule wardrobe is in “need” of a new tote bag. I have one that is now about 7 years old from Coccinelle which I love but it is getting rather scruffy and because of the soft yellow colour I’m beginning to think it is past it’s best. So I’ve had a trawl through some of the new Spring arrivals. Ideally I should probably go for a neutral tan but as you will see I’ve been distracted by the fashion colours of the season too.
If I use it for as long as my existing tote making the investment is worthwhile (fashion maths justification alert!)
Which would you choose?
1.Michael Kors Jet set chain Tote from House of Fraser
2. Marnie patent leather tote by L.K. Bennett
3. Hazel printed tote by L.K. Bennett
4. Betty large tote by Coccinelle at House of Fraser
5. Jigsaw Estella tote from John Lewis
6. John LewisMedium Dorset tote by Mulberry at John Lewis
7. Saffiano leather tote by DKNY at my-wardrobe.com